THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 29, 2009

One of my hobby : Collecting *Stitches*



Okay .. Let it start this way .. I am known as the *Stitch Freak* whenever people know or see me .. I've been obsessed to this thing for around 8 years (Since Lilo and Stitch is released in the year 2002) .. I also do drawings for Experiments (Other Stitch's Cousin) and had my own OC (Own Creation) .. And for the past 8 years I've been collecting a lot of Stitch :D And I'm likely to share some of the photos I've just taken to you .. I can still remember every single Stitch I bought from .. *giggles*

Note : These are JUST plushies .. I still have other kinds of Stitch :P




And this is the Stitch T-Shirt I bought from Hong Kong Disneyland ... Desperate eh? I don't dare to wear this shirt often because I sweat a lot .. The quality is good though ..





Oh and this one hmm .. I framed this puzzle few days back .. COUNT ALL THE EXPERIMENTS .. It should be 48 of them :)





And this cute little buddy says thank you for the visit for my first blog page :) That's all ..